KoolTec Technology is developed & improved from 19 years of research & experiment in Singapore since 1996. It is currently extensively used in Singapore Bus Services Transit for the bus fleet AC maintenance, Singapore Port Authorities for the maintenance of AC in container trucks, Authorised Dealerships & independent workshops.
Here in Indonesia, our KoolTec are used by independent workshops, franchise workshops, car dealerships & authorised AC workshops in most major cities.
90% of car AC problems are caused by compressor oil not change regularly
KoolTec does a total compressor oil change in 60 minutes without removing parts
You can then present your promotion menu deal - example
- your car ac is too warm for comfort, try our standard ac flushing service
- your car ac is contaminated, it may soon cause the compressor to fail, consider our complete ac service
- your car needs a refrigerant top up, try our refrigerant top up package
- the overall performance of the ac components are still good, all you need is a total compressor oil change service
- we found a leak in the evaporator, the leak is a small one, would you like us to repair the leak without removing & replace the component
- the service fees are reasonable as you do not replace or remove parts, thank you for completing the job within my budget & a short waiting time
- The BMW i8 has an electric motor driven compressor
- The refrigerant type is the latest R1234yf
- Although its a new car, it does suffer from a small leak and a refrigerant top up is needed every 7 months
- Special hybrid compressor oil is needed for this job & Leak Gard is injected to stop the small hard to find leaks
- All the products used are made by top manufacturers in the MAC industry & ensures full compatibility for the i8 AC system
We take you through the steps to diagnose & flush the car’s AC system.
At this point you will experience cool AC after a total compressor oil change
What’s next ?
Bad smell from the car’s ac evaporator located inside the dash board
Done without removing the dash
But what about your car air conditioning? Most of us do not service & clean it at all. The air quality in your car’s cabin can give you a sick car syndrome … sore throat, itchy nose & red eyes could be some of he symptoms.
For cars with AC cabin filters, the evaporator would not be so soiled. And if our purpose is to avoid removing the dash board & still get a reasonable maintenance job done, this method shown in the video is a good alternative. I would say we could remove 80% of the dust.
There are 2 ways to spray the CleanEvap - (1) direct to the evaporator without operating the blower (2) using the blower where you just can't get to the evaporator ( e.g. the Ford Fiesta & Nissan Livina & most european cars )
In the video, the 2nd method is shown. A few things to note : - the specially design spray gun sprays the CleanEvap in small bursts - spray at the outer edge of the blower at the highest blower speed using the centripetal forces of the air to push out the CleanEvap into the evaporator. Do be careful not to spray directly at the centre of the blower where the blower motor is located.
Cleaning the evaporator / cooling coil of a car without removing the dash board. Airsept CleanEvap product is demonstrated here. Airsept is used & recommended by 16 car manufacturers.
AirSept - AC odor management solutions
1st to be EPA USA approved. Used & recommended by 16 car manufacturers
What other features does the KoolTec concept have ?
For more product information - please “view product”