- COMFORT INDICATOR uses a simple ‘traffic light’ system to show state of charge of your battery
- A flashing green light shows the battery does not require charging
- Orange means the battery should be charged to avoid harmful acid stratification
- A red light warns that the battery is discharged to a point where sulphation – the main battery killer occurring and also that the vehicle may be in danger of not starting.
- Should charging be required the cap can be removed from the unit and a compatible CTEK charger plugged in to restore the battery to fully charged status
Auto Creative Indonesia
Jl. Pos Pengumben Raya No. 43A, Jakarta Barat
WA : +62 8111777850